Spine Align Chiropractic Center in Greenville Services We Offer
Spine Align Chiropractic Center in Greenville is a full-service facility that treats pain and restores your body to its normal healthy state. We provide non-invasive, drug-free remedies to get you feeling better and staying well. Our chiropractors, Dr. Lisa Prusinski, and Dr. Mark Vellan, are dedicated to the science of chiropractic care and its many benefits. Your body was not meant to hurt and we can help!
What We Treat
- Back and neck pain
- Joint pain in the arms and legs
- Auto injuries
- Sports injuries
- Sleep problems
- Digestive disorders
- Overall body health and wellness
Procedures We Use
- Spinal Manipulation – This is typically used for patients who are experiencing back or neck pain. Methods vary based on individual patient needs, and include computerized adjusting methods, Activator instrument adjusting and traditional, hands-on adjusting. Treatment is considered to be very safe and yields great results.
- Electrical Stimulation - This type of therapy is traditionally used for pain control, reduction of muscle spasms, and enhancement of soft tissue healing. Electrical stimulation can be used to reduce inflammation and enhance soft tissue healing and is often used in conjunction with heat or ice.
- Intersegmental Traction - This therapy is often used to mobilize the spine while gently stretching the ligaments and muscles. These tables are comfortable and help relax spinal muscles to reduce spasms, improve blood flow and restore oxygen to discs.
- Exercise - A chiropractor's job is not only to eliminate the pain but to give you the tools to maintain your lifestyle. We can show you the best exercise and stretching routine to achieve optimal results and maintain your
- Nutrition - The foods we eat directly affect many pain issues. Aggravated joints and tissues will obviously be more painful. Our staff will advise you on the foods that will increase pain and those that will get rid of it. We will provide you with a list of the nutrients that you will need for full success at alleviating your suffering.
- Lifestyle - If you sit all day or your posture is incorrect, you will be in pain. Our team of professionals will access all areas of your everyday life and counsel you on what changes need to be made. Many of us have work-related difficulties such as carpal tunnel syndrome or back pain. Changing careers is not always an option so we can help you identify changes you can make in your work area to help your condition.
Schedule an Appointment Today!
Spine Align Chiropractic Center in Greenville can give you the chiropractic care you need to become healthier, happier and pain-free. By developing a treatment plan that is unique to your individual needs, we can lead you into a better future. Isn't it time to take a step that will change your life for the better? Call us today to get started: