Chiropractic Care for Auto Accidents
HOW TO HANDLE AN AUTO ACCIDENT
1. Recognize the symptoms of an injury.
- Shoulder/shoulder blade pain
- Neck Pain
Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Tenderness
- Problems with
ringing in the ears
2. Realize that you may not have symptoms right after an accident and still be hurt.
3. Respect the immediate actions you take may significantly impact your long-term health.
4. Respond to the unexpected circumstances caused by the accident with an action plan.
Safely take photos of the accident damage of both vehicles. Photograph internal damage to the vehicle. Photograph your injuries and the healing process. Keep a diary during the healing process to document the impact of your injuries on your life.
5. Remember the insurance adjustor works for the insurance company. Ultimately, their job is to save the insurance company money. Do not sign anything before you have consulted an experienced attorney and
6. Regard the story of your injury. Understand your story will be told by words you tell the police officer, the adjustor and the doctors. It will be documented by your diary, pictures and results of medical tests and examinations. The magnitude of your injury will be shown by your willingness to seek care and