Welcome to Spine Align Chiropractic Center
Your Chiropractor in Greenville and Winterville
Spine Align Chiropractic Center is proud to serve Pitt County as your premier chiropractic choice. We serve Greenville and the surrounding communities of Winterville, Ayden, and Farmville along with smaller towns such as Grifton, Grimesland, Robersonville, Bethel, Fountain, Stokes, Simpson, Bell Arthur, Williamston and Falkland among others.
Our doctors, Dr. Lisa Prusinski, and Dr. Mark Vellan, are dedicated to providing top-quality care at an affordable price. Our goal, using proven science, is to treat our patient’s pain and to improve their quality of life. Pain is limiting and we want to help you achieve a pain-free existence.
Conditions We Treat
- Auto Injuries
- Back/Neck Pain
- Joint Pain
- Mid Back Pain
- Myofascial Trigger Points
- Sports Injuries
- Sprain/Strain Injuries
- Total Body Health
A Holistic Approach
- Our philosophy involves treating the whole body before problems begin.
- Focus on wellness - Nutrition and exercise will stave off future issues.
- Proactive - We believe that a good body is better able to handle any problems that may arise.
- If you have an existing difficulty, our primary concern will be to supply you with non-invasive treatment.
- We will do whatever is necessary to help you reach your full potential while, at the same time, showing you the path to avoid future issues.
Chiropractic services have advanced just like the traditional medical field. Spine Align is proud to announce the use of revolutionary technology, Pro-Adjuster. This innovative program can analyze and provide information to the doctor on the best treatment for you. The Pro-Adjuster is the same technology and instrument used by NASA in the space program and by civil engineers on aircraft. Imagine having your body as fine-tuned as a huge aircraft or space shuttle! For more information, check out our Pro-Adjuster section.
Our staff at Spine Align Chiropractic Center in Greenville wants to be your choice for chiropractic care. Our professional staff will make certain that your visit is comfortable and pleasant. Even if you aren't a patient, you can sign up for our newsletter to learn more about us and your spine health.
If you are tired of being in pain, visit our website to learn more,
call us at (252) 355-1770
We are located close to East Carolina University.
Zip Codes Served: 27834, 27835, 27858, 28590, 28513, 28513, 27828, 28530, 27837,
27871, 27812,27829, 27884, 27879, 27811, 27827